Medical Center of McKinney has built its name on providing area residents with exceptional healthcare that is both professional and personal. Our highly-skilled physicians and staff members are focused on providing you and your family with the most advanced and comprehensive healthcare available today...and for generations to come.
MCM’s ongoing commitment to providing the community with all-inclusive specialty services is clearly evidenced in a number of ways including:
- Full-service 24/7 emergency department
- Outpatient services including ambulatory surgery, women’s imaging services, general imaging services (64-slice CT, MRI, nuclear imaging, etc.), sleep lab and rehabilitation therapies
- Cardiovascular services including cardiac catheterization and interventional lab, open heart surgery, electrophysiology and vascular surgery
- Orthopedic services including total and partial joint replacement program, foot and ankle and sports medicine services
- Neurosciences including neurosurgery, stroke care, pain management, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s care
- Labor and delivery suites, Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and maternal fetal medicine