Mission and Values
To attain leadership in the healthcare field;
To provide excellence in healthcare;
To improve the standard of health care in our community;
To provide superior facilities and needed services to enable physicians to best serve the needs of the patients;
To accomplish this mission within an environment of honesty and integrity;
To generate measurable benefits for our patients, community, employees and medical staff.
To be recognized as the community leader of quality healthcare through compassion, inspiration and innovation – every person, every time.
- Compassion---We help those who are in need of our care, understanding, assistance, kind words and actions
- Accountability---We ensure that we do as we say we will do, and work with integrity and ethical principles to maintain the highest standards of behavior and accountability.
- Respect---We promote open, honest and respectful communication, value people’s differences, and take pride in where we work and what we do.
- Excellence--- We lead by example, reward excellence, celebrate our successes, and continually strive to build on our strengths and overcome our weaknesses through collaboration and focus on innovation and best practices.
- Service— We anticipate and respond to the needs of our patients and each other, provide timely service, and create and maintain goodwill in the organization and community we serve.