Patients & Visitors
- Patients & Visitors
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at Medical Center of McKinney, and, in order to enhance the quality of care, specific visiting hours have been established.
- No more than two visitors per patient at one time.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors in semi-private rooms should be considerate of both patients.
- Visitors must dress appropriately and must wear shirts and shoes.
- Children may visit for brief periods at the discretion of the nurse.
- Smoking is not permitted in the hospital.
- Visitors may be asked to leave the room during tests/treatments or when the doctor or nurse needs to see the patient.
- People with colds, sore throats, or any contagious diseases should not visit patients.
- Visitors to Labor & Delivery, Post Partum, Pediatrics, Nursery, NICU and 2nd floor Medical-Surgical Unit must show a photo ID and pick up a visitor wristband from the nurse’s station.
Click here for more information.