The McKinney Senior Health Clinic is designed to meet the unique healthcare and medical needs of men and women 65 years and older. The highly trained Clinic staff can assess, coordinate and monitor all aspects of your treatment and progress. The Clinic offers the same personal involvement and quality care you expect from a traditional family doctor and more.
The McKinney Senior Health Clinic physicians and staff strive to make life easier for seniors and their family members by offering a large number of services in a single, full-service, state-of-the-art facility.
- Same day appointments
- Walk-in patients for radiology and laboratory services with physician orders
- Radiology services including X-ray, MRI, CT Scans, Ultrasound, Mammography and Bone Density Screens
- On-site, full-service laboratory services
- Coordination of care and immediate access to physicians specializing in a wide range of areas including neurology, endocrinology, gastroenterology and otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat)
- Coordination of ancillary services including home health and rehabilitation
- 24 hour answering service manned by a physician or nurse practitioner
Our Senior Health Clinic Physicians
Syed Aziz, MD, attended Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan and completed his residency in internal medicine at New York School of Medicine, Bronx, New York. He is board certified in internal medicine.
Reziuddin Siddique, MD, is a fellowship trained geriatrician and is board certified in geriatrics. He completed his medical degree at Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College in India and his internal medicine residency and geriatrics fellowship at Wayne State University in Detroit, Michigan.
Zahid Zafar, MD, is board certified in internal medicine. He received his medical degree from Dow Medical College in Karachi, Pakistan and completed his internal medicine residency at Detroit Medical Center and Wayne State Hospital in Detroit, Michigan. He serves as the Chief of Staff for Medical Center of McKinney.
The McKinney Senior Health Clinic is open Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. You may make an appointment by calling (214) 544-2828.
While we do accept same day appointments and walk-ins that need radiology and laboratory services, routine follow-up visits and new patient appointments should be scheduled in advance.
The McKinney Senior Health Clinic accepts traditional Medicare.
McKinney Senior Health Clinic
4201 Medical Center Drive, Suite 300
McKinney, TX 75069
Phone: (214) 544-2828
Fax: (214) 491-1832